Rural Livestock Property for Sale
Property ID 1960667Benever'
Benns Road, Tara
Located 17km South of Tara and 98km West of Dalby with access via all-weather gravel road (Benns Road)
Rural power is connected to Benever', with the school bus travelling approx. 7km to schooling in Tara. There is a grain depot located in Tara, and major cattle selling facilities located in Dalby.
'Benever' offers a total area of 1,031.08Ha (approx. 2,547 acres) on 2 freehold titles in the Western Downs Regional Council, with land rates being gross $890.15 half yearly.
A good mix of brigalow, belah and box country running down to Moonie River flats. Mostly cleared with approx. 1000 acres has been previously cultivated and currently has 200 acres planted to silk sorghum plus another 160 acres ready to plant forage sorghum. Blue grass covers most of the property with areas of buffel.
• Water is supplied through 14 large earth dams with one equipped with solar pump and house dam equipped with a pressure pump
• Approx. 75,000Lt rain water storage
• Semi-permanent water in the Moonie River
• Majority of fencing has been replaced in the past 5 years. Approx 13km 6' exclusion fencing around 1800 acres
• 14km new internal 5' exclusion fencing
• Approx. 11 main paddocks all serviced by laneways
• New steel Clipex cattle yards with vet crush, loading ramp and concrete race. All new steel sheep yards with concrete drafting race.
Improvements on Benever' include a 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 2 carport timber homestead with covered outdoor area and verandah. The residence has polished floors through the living area and carpeted bedrooms and is very tidy throughout